Thursday, December 27, 2007

Subscription Databases Thing 13

I took some times from my winter recess to read people's blogs , and looked for subscription databases that provided reliable resources. I navigated on ELM, MELSA...
My first step when approching new databases was to read carefully. It was new to me. The exploration would help me to understand things I did not know or see before.Some databases offer multiple search levels, search tips,tutorials, help section.Others provide thresaurus, dictionary and teacher resourses.Teachers should use this database as tools for teaching.Sometime , you got hooked to it, you want to know more. It was amizing!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Again, I am so impressed by how thoroughly you are exploring things -- I know your students are benefitting!

Happy New Year!